Hugo Games Readies Additional Major Releases Throughout 2018
COPENHAGEN, April 19th, 2018: Hugo Games (OMX: HUGO) is pleased to announce that it has launched the highly anticipated game, “Kings of Soccer”, on the Apple App Store and Google Play. The game can be downloaded at http://m.onelink.me/d2c2f40c
The game is an action-packed mobile game where players leads some of Europe’s top clubs to fame and victory using superstar footballers including Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. Kings of Soccer has been in soft-launch for several months and even though the game has only been available for a small percentage of gamers, the game already has more than 500,000 downloads and a rating above four stars.
“We are extremely excited to launch Kings of Soccer and can’t wait for gamers around the world to lead their favorite club to victory,” says Henrik Nielsen, CEO of Hugo Games. ”During the soft-launch, we received valuable feedback from gamers and are confident that players will have an amazing and fun gameplay experience. The game is now available to the millions of soccer fans who love the clubs and are geared up for this summer’s World Cup.”
Kings of Soccer features nine of the world’s most legendary soccer clubs and more are expected to join. The clubs are FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Porto, AS Monaco, Paris Saint-Germain, Dortmund, Arsenal and Liverpool. The clubs will use their social media to promote the game and several of them have tens of millions of social media followers.
2018 is going to be a big year for Hugo Games with several highly expected releases. Most notable are:
• The official sequel to the legendary mobile game “Doodle Jump” is expected to launch June 27th.
• “Nyjah Huston #Skatelife” is in soft-launch and will be released worldwide in second half of 2018.
• “Vikings,” which is based on the MGM hit television series, will also launch in second half of 2018.
Additional upcoming 2018 game news are:
• The casino style game “Hugo Goal,” made in cooperation with Play’n GO, will launch May 31st.
• “Cristiano Ronaldo: Kick ‘N’ Run” will launch on Facebook Instant Messenger in second half 2018.
• “Hugo Troll Race 2” will also be on Facebook Instant Messenger in second half of 2018.
About Hugo Games
Hugo Games is a mobile games publisher and developer located in Copenhagen and Nottingham. At Hugo Games we are honoured to cooperate with strong IPs as The Adventures of Tintin and premium sports brands as FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC and Paris St. Germain — as well as soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and skater icon Nyjah Huston. We are proud to expand the world of television hit series Vikings — and we are thrilled to produce the official sequel to the legendary Doodle Jump. For more information see www.hugogames.com or contact Hugo Games CEO Henrik Nielsen +45 27 200 200